A unique facility catering to artists, collectors, and patrons alike.
Uniting the Fashion Community
- Forty of the most influential leaders propelling the future of Miami’s fashion community attended the invitation-only gathering.
- The Miami fashion community merged with art at last week’s happy hour event at Art N Folly, bringing together designers, artists, performers, and more industry professionals.
- Mana Fashion Services and Pangea Kali Virga hosted an interactive and educational event on the 8th floor of Mana Common’s Downtown Miami headquarters.
Crafting Artistic Communities
- An up-to-date listing of what's happening at Mana Contemporary Jersey City and Chicago campus’ during November.
- The festival incorporated over 500,000 square feet of walls where over 60 artists developed their murals.
- Over 70 artists crafted murals covering more than 50 walls across the Journal Square and Hamilton Park neighborhoods.