A unique facility catering to artists, collectors, and patrons alike.
Uniting the Fashion Community
- The day-long shopping experience will provide fashion lovers with over 25 one-of-a-kind ethical lifestyle brands from Miami and Latin America all under one air-conditioned roof.
- The Mana Culture subsidiary is set to debut a series of local initiatives, eventually extending across the U.S. and the globe in its inaugural year.
Explore the rich story of fashion in Miami, dating back to the late 1800’s.
Crafting Artistic Communities
- The festival incorporated over 500,000 square feet of walls where over 60 artists developed their murals.
- Over 70 artists crafted murals covering more than 50 walls across the Journal Square and Hamilton Park neighborhoods.
- The conference provided an outlet for leaders and innovative minds in the NFT space to educate an enthused audience.